Image stolen randomly from the web
A new year, 2017 ... Time to set up a new set of goals.
2016 (Last year's) goals:
1. Restart the blog -- Met!
2. Start a newsletter -- Done!
3. Start a website -- Oh, yeah!
4. Get a new self-published novel (or two) out. - well, maybe not
5. Self-publish two flirts- not
6. Attend a convention as a panelist - COMPLETED!
7. Submitted to two anthologies (ended up being four and got accepted once).
Wow, that is going to be a hard set of resolutions to follow. You know I would be plenty happy just to pull that off again.
Completely under my power
1. Continue the blog with three posts a week (unless get feedback to cut back)
2. Continue the website (... I am going to dump the newsletter, too much extra work)
3. Publish (either by company or by self) a novel and two flirt
4. Submit to three anthologies.
Depends on other people for some results
5. Be a panelists at a convention again.
What do you think? Is this a good set of goals? Should I change anything?